I can’t help but smile at:
• the springtime exuberance of a robin’s song that boarders on the maniacal.
• big, gruff tattooed men cuddling babies.
• that first bitterly good taste of morning coffee
• the kindness of strangers
• hearing random giggles in the most unlikely of places like from the old man in the waiting room of the doctor’s office.
• polka dots
• a father fixing his little daughter’s ponytail.
• the end of a good read.
• fresh flowers
• driving through really big rain puddles…when your vehicle is already dirty.
• little kids tackling really big tasks.
“Whatcha doin’ Timmy?”
“I’m diggin’ a hole to China.”
• poodles named “Killer”
• making a really long putt on a green that looks like the mange of a dog.
• leveling up.
• thirty year old port
• the song you couldn’t get enough of in grade seven comes on the radio. Mine: “Jessie’s Girl” by Rick Springfield.
What makes you smile?