It’s been a long while since I’ve added a Decadence and Distractions entry! Enjoy!
1. The novel “The Bells” by Richard Harvell. A perfect summer read. AND “Alone in the Classroom” …Elizabeth Hay at her best (I liked it better than “Late Nights on Air”)
2. The DVD “South Riding” from BBC. A wonderful way to spend a rainy evening…accompanied by hot chocolate and Baileys!
3. This is where I want to vacation. Some day. When the weather outside my window is cold and windy and rainy and über gross I think of the Grace Bay Villa at Turks and Caicos. The pictures are absolutely heavenly.
4. These shoes from anthropologie. I love the colour.
5. iTunes “Classical Music for Meditation”. Seriously relaxing. Take it from someone who has stress “issues” this music will totally mellow you out. My favourite is Chopin’s Opus 29 no. 13.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!