It’s been a busy week but I did manage to find a few treasures! Here you go!
1. The blog “The Millions“. A site about books and authors and all sorts of literary “stuff”.
2. The posters of Laz Marquez. Especially his “10 posters in 10 days: The Oscars Best Pictures Nominees“. My favourite is for “The Kings Speech”.
3. Absolutely stunning landscape photographs by Joserra Irusta. Fantasy-like. Beautiful colours. Calming. Here is my fav :
4. Ever since I visited Oscar Wilde’s lipstick covered tomb in at the Pere Lachaise cemetery in Paris I’ve been obsessed with the man. So I’ve ordered the complete annotated, illustrated and unedited version of “The Portrait of Dorian Grey“.
5. This handbag from Anthropologie makes me happy. I want it. It is almost $400 so all I can do is dream about it and view it from afar. Lovely. Have a wonderful long weekend my friends!